Gjafasett – Litlar sultur 3stk

Fallegt gjafasett af vinsælustu sultunum frá Nicolas Vahé í litlum sætum krukkum.

3x40g
– Coconut & Passion
– Fig
– Double Strawberry

Content: figs 60%, cane sugar, concentrated lemon juice, gelling agent (pectins). Prepared with 60 g fruit per 100 g. Total sugar content: 55 g per 100 g. // cane sugar, coconut milk 30% (dehydrated coconut milk 90%, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (@milk)), passion fruit 24%, gelling agents (fruit pectin, calcium citrate), grated coconut. Total sugar content: 49 g per 100 g. strawberries 53%, cane sugar, wild strawberries 8%, jelling agent (fruit pectin), concentrated lemon juice. Prepared with 61 g fruit per 100 g. Total sugar content: 55 g per 100 g.

1.590 kr.

In stock

Add to cart